1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. (informal) Of the highest quality.
14. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
15. 10 grams.
16. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
18. God of wealth and love.
20. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
21. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
23. The sixth month of the civil year.
24. Any of the numerous plants of the genus Viola.
26. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
27. Similar or related in quality or character.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
35. (Turkey) Parched crushed wheat.
36. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. Any small compartment.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. Pacific newts.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
56. A mythical Greek hero.
57. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
60. A periodic paperback publication.
63. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
64. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
66. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
3. Annoy constantly.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. 1 species.
7. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
8. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
9. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
12. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
17. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
19. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
22. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. Wood of a larch tree.
28. A river in western Asia.
30. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
32. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
33. (informal) Exceptionally good.
34. A genus of Mustelidae.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. (usually plural) A destructive action.
43. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
46. Of or relating to near the ear.
48. A genus of Ploceidae.
50. Slightly open.
51. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
52. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
53. Adherents of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices.
54. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
55. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
58. A small piece of cloth.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.