1. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
4. Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog.
10. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
13. A doctor's degree in education.
14. Wool of the alpaca.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
17. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
19. Jordan's port.
21. Based on sound reasoning or evidence.
23. Before noon.
25. The Fate who cuts the thread of life.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
29. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
32. A shed containing a number of beehives.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A human limb.
37. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
43. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
45. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
48. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
51. Of or relating to or involving an area.
54. A self-governing colony of Denmark on the Faroe Islands.
56. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
58. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
59. English writer (1672-1729).
62. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
63. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
64. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
4. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
7. The eighth month of the Hindu calendar.
8. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
12. A fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part.
18. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. A quantity of no importance.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
30. Fiddler crabs.
31. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
33. A sharply directional antenna.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
39. A genus of Stromateidae.
40. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
46. People having the same social or economic status.
47. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
52. A disorderly crowd of people.
53. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
55. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
57. The force of workers available.
60. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
61. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.