1. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
4. The food served and eaten at one time.
10. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
13. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
14. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. Relatively small gnawing animals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
26. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
29. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
31. God of love and erotic desire.
35. The topmost one of two.
37. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
39. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
40. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
41. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
43. A fraudulent business scheme.
46. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
47. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
50. Used of a single unit or thing.
52. The vein in the center of a leaf.
55. Greek mythology.
59. Remove a bar from (a door, for example).
63. A port in southwestern Scotland.
64. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
65. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
67. The cry made by sheep.
68. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
69. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
70. Inquire about.
1. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
2. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
3. Taking place over public roads.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A sudden forceful flow.
9. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
10. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
11. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
12. The act of rising upward into the air.
17. Love intensely.
22. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
24. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
27. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
28. The capital of Western Samoa.
30. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
32. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
34. Type genus of the Anatidae.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
38. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
42. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
44. God of death.
45. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
53. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
54. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
56. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
57. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
58. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
60. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
61. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
66. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.