1. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
5. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
10. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
13. A Loloish language.
14. God of wealth and love.
15. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
16. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
17. Protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine.
19. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
21. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
22. Informal terms for a mother.
23. Material used to daub walls.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
28. 16 ounces.
30. A republic in central Europe.
33. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
35. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
38. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
40. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
42. A deity or nymph of the woods.
43. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. Being of the age 13 through 19.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
60. The basic unit of money in Albania.
61. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
63. The cry made by sheep.
64. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
65. Someone who washes things for a living.
66. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. The part of the small intestine between the jejunum and the cecum.
2. Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. An atom having a valence of one.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
7. A clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped.
8. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
9. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
12. Lacking leadership.
18. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
20. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
24. Relating to the Urdu language.
26. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
29. South African term for `boss'.
31. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
32. Jordan's port.
34. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
36. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
37. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
39. A state in New England.
41. Water soaked soil.
44. The wood of an African obeche tree.
46. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
49. In bed.
50. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
51. A public promotion of some product or service.
52. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
53. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
58. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
59. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
62. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.