1. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
5. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
10. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
13. A Loloish language.
14. Lap at the front of a coat.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
17. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
19. A building where prostitutes are available.
21. Make larger.
23. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
24. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
25. A large number or amount.
27. Written matter preceding the main text of a book.
31. A state in northwestern North America.
33. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
34. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
40. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
42. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
43. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
46. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
47. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
53. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
54. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
58. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
59. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
60. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
61. (informal) Roused to anger.
62. Gather, as of as crops.
63. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. Not subjected to an aging process.
4. A crisp bread of fine white flour.
5. Of or being the lowest female voice.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
8. Close-fitting pants of heavy denim for casual wear (usually in the plural).
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
11. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
12. Serving as or forming a base.
18. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
20. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
22. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
26. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
28. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
29. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
32. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
35. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
36. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
37. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
38. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
40. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
41. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
45. Informal terms for a mother.
48. Cause annoyance in.
49. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. An informal term for a father.
55. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
56. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
57. Being one more than two.