1. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
4. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
10. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
13. (informal) Roused to anger.
14. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
15. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
16. Squash bugs.
18. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. Informal terms for a mother.
23. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
25. A boy or man.
27. (botany) Especially of leaves.
31. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
35. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. A person's brother or sister.
43. Any of the four lip-shaped folds of the female vulva.
45. Engage or hire for work.
47. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
48. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
51. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
53. East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed.
55. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. (boxing) A blow with the fist.
59. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
60. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
62. Consisting of or made of cedar.
64. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
65. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
66. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
7. Give over.
8. Draw in by breathing.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
11. Type genus of the Ranidae.
12. Divulge information or secrets.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
24. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. A light touch or stroke.
32. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
33. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
34. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
36. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
39. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
40. A small hard painless nodule at the site of entry of a pathogen (as syphilis).
41. 1 species.
44. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
46. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
57. A city in north central Morocco.
58. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
61. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
63. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.