1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A battle in the Napoleonic campaigns (1809).
10. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
13. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
14. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
15. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A percussion instrument consisting of vertical metal tubes of different lengths that are struck with a hammer.
19. The holy city of Shiite Muslims.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
23. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
26. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
29. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
30. Tag the base runner to get him out.
33. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
35. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
37. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
38. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
39. Any of various units of capacity.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
53. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
57. Austrian physician who tried to treat diseases with a form of hypnotism (1734-1815).
59. An elaborate song for solo voice.
60. Largest known toad species.
63. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
64. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
65. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
66. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
67. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
68. Soft creamy white cheese.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Type genus of the Anatidae.
4. A member of the Caddo people formerly living between Kansas and central Texas.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Accompanied by a leader or guide.
7. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. Informal terms for a mother.
10. A port city in southwestern Iran.
11. The closing section of a musical composition.
12. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
18. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
20. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
21. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
27. The template for protein synthesis.
28. A circular segment of a curve.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. The cry made by sheep.
40. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
41. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
44. A master's degree in business.
46. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
47. Lower in esteem.
49. Affect with wonder.
50. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
55. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
56. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
57. A doctor's degree in education.
58. A thrusting blow with a knife.
61. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
62. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.