1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. A composition that imitates somebody's style in a humorous way.
10. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
13. The fatty flesh of eel.
14. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
15. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
16. A small piece of cloth.
17. Greek mythology.
19. African mahogany trees.
21. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
23. An associate degree in applied science.
25. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
27. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A genus of Mustelidae.
35. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
37. A motley assortment of things.
39. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
43. A light touch or stroke.
45. Primitive reptile having no opening in the temporal region of the skull.
47. An associate degree in nursing.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
51. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
58. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
61. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
62. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
63. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
65. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
66. The capital and largest city of Japan.
67. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. An incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right).
2. Not only so, but.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
7. Two performers or singers who perform together.
8. Fiddler crabs.
9. An informal term for a father.
10. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
11. Toward the mouth or oral region.
12. Declare untrue.
18. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
20. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
22. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
26. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
28. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
32. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
33. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
34. Advanced in years.
36. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. The cry made by sheep.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
48. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
49. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
53. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
54. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
55. Avatar of Vishnu.
56. In bed.
57. Flat and uninspiring.
59. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
60. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
64. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.