1. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
4. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
10. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
13. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
14. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
15. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. (usually plural) Valuables taken by violence (especially in war).
19. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
28. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
29. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
33. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
35. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
36. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
39. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
40. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
41. A state in midwestern United States.
43. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
48. A republic in central Europe.
51. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
54. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
55. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
56. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
63. Tag the base runner to get him out.
64. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
65. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
5. An accidental happening.
6. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
7. Being two more than fifty.
8. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
9. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
10. The act of scanning.
11. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
12. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
18. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
20. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
23. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
27. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
31. British informal term.
32. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
34. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
38. A copy of a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together).
42. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
43. Being one more than one.
44. An indistinct shapeless form.
45. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
46. (British) A game resembling handball.
47. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Jordan's port.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
57. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
58. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
61. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
62. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.