1. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
5. A female domestic.
9. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
13. Type genus of the Hylidae.
14. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
15. An oral poliovirus vaccine (containing live but weakened poliovirus) that is given to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
16. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
17. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
18. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
21. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A small nail.
28. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
29. The cry made by sheep.
32. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
38. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
40. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
44. By bad luck.
45. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
46. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
47. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
49. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
50. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
54. A doctor's degree in music.
57. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
61. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
65. (informal) Roused to anger.
66. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
67. A person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or Coast Guard.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
2. An ancient region on the coast of western Asia Minor.
3. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
4. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
5. A master's degree in business.
6. A large fleet.
7. The eighth month of the civil year.
8. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
11. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
12. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
20. Baby bed with high sides.
22. A light touch or stroke.
25. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. A Hindu prince or king in India.
30. Chief port of Yemen.
31. In bed.
33. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
35. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
36. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
39. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
41. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. Of southern Europe.
43. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
44. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
48. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
53. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
56. An informal term for a father.
58. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
60. A decree that prohibits something.
64. An associate degree in nursing.