1. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
4. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
9. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
13. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
14. Affect with wonder.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
18. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
19. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
20. An internal representation of the world.
23. That is to say.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
29. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
31. Any high mountain.
34. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
38. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
41. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
42. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
45. A resource.
46. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
48. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. The habitation of wild animals.
61. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Having the slant of a bevel.
64. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
65. A city in central New York.
66. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
1. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
2. Used especially of fruits.
3. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. Absence of an enzyme.
8. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
10. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
11. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
12. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
17. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
22. Set down according to a plan.
26. Black tropical American cuckoo.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
30. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
32. The basic unit of money in Romania.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
35. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
36. Being one more than two.
37. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
39. Type genus of the Majidae.
40. A young hare especially one in its first year.
41. The cry made by sheep.
43. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
44. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
47. Jordan's port.
49. In bed.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
53. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
54. Goddess of fate.
56. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
57. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
58. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
60. An associate degree in applied science.