1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
10. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
13. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
14. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
15. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
16. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
17. A theatrical performer.
19. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
21. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. The Creator.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
32. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
33. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
34. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
40. Resembling a sound of violent tearing as of something ripped apart or lightning splitting a tree.
42. A form of Japanese poetry.
44. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
45. Adapt anew.
50. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
54. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
55. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
58. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
60. A gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws.
62. A master's degree in business.
63. Used of a single unit or thing.
64. East Indian annual erect herb.
65. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
1. The act of scanning.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
6. God of justice.
7. A rapid bustling commotion.
8. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
9. The square of a body of any size of type.
10. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
11. The content of cognition.
12. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
18. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
20. A Loloish language.
23. A bowl-shaped vessel.
25. A feeling of intense anger.
26. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
27. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
28. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
29. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
30. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
35. Being one more than one hundred.
36. Kauri pine.
37. A rapid bustling commotion.
38. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
41. A doctor's degree in education.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
47. A French abbot.
48. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
49. Very light colored.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
51. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
52. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
53. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
56. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
57. A human limb.
61. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.