1. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
5. Sediment that has settled at the bottom of a liquid.
10. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
13. American novelist (1909-1955).
14. A kind of literary or artistic work.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
18. The act of catching an object with the hands.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Characterized by a lack of tonus.
21. Half the width of an em.
23. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
26. A doctor's degree in education.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
37. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
38. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
41. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
43. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
46. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
49. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
51. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
53. Invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell.
58. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
60. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
61. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
62. Noisy quarrel.
64. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
65. (informal) Of the highest quality.
66. (Greek mythology) A Titaness and sea goddess.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (botany) Especially of leaves.
2. An impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony.
3. Australian evergreen shrubs.
4. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
5. 1/10 gram.
6. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
7. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
8. The father of your father or mother.
9. The month following August and preceding October.
10. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
11. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
12. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
17. Lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
32. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
34. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
36. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
39. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
40. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
42. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
43. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
44. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
47. An overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety.
48. Move unobtrusively or furtively.
52. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
54. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
55. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
59. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.