1. The unit of frequency.
4. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
10. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
13. The basic unit of money in Romania.
14. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A person who is expert in the use of a bow and arrow.
18. Positioned so as to be ready for confrontation or danger.
20. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
22. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
25. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
27. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
28. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
32. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
33. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
34. United States songwriter and playwright famous for his patriotic songs (1878-1942).
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
40. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
46. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
50. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
53. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
57. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
58. Fraught with extreme danger.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
61. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
63. On or toward the lee.
64. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
65. Make amendments to.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. A beautiful and graceful girl.
3. The basic unit of money in Ecuador.
4. One thousandth of a second.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
7. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
8. Take in, also metaphorically.
9. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
10. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. An informal term for a father.
17. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
19. Used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement.
21. Little known Kamarupan languages.
23. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
31. A town in north central Oklahoma.
36. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
38. The tide while water is flowing out.
39. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
44. A decree that prohibits something.
48. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance).
52. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
54. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
59. Either extremity of something that has length.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.