1. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
4. Small New Zealand broadleaf evergreen tree often cultivated in warm regions as an ornamental.
10. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
13. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
14. Old World genus of annual to perennial herbs.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Being without physical aid.
22. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
27. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. Any small compartment.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
38. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
42. Being one more than three.
43. Highly excited.
45. Type genus of the Otariidae.
48. A superior grade of black tea.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
55. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
59. A fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance.
62. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
63. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
64. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
65. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
66. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
1. Either of two spiral-horned antelopes of the African bush.
2. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
3. A deep bow.
4. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. A genus of Ploceidae.
7. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
8. Catch fire.
9. Earlier a god.
10. A sudden very loud noise.
11. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
21. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
23. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
26. 16 ounces.
28. (informal) Exceptionally good.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Being seven more than fifty.
33. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
36. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
37. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
39. United States educator and theologian (1802-1887).
41. (British) A lottery in which tickets are drawn from a revolving drum.
42. Earlier a god.
44. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
46. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
47. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
48. How long something has existed.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A drama set to music.
53. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
56. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
57. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. Gone by.
61. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.