1. Take in solid food.
4. Freshwater green algae.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with the international collection of meteorological data.
13. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
14. A period of time when something (as a machine or factory) is functioning and available for use.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. A period of time spent sleeping.
17. A conversation between two persons.
18. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
23. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. (Old Testament) The 2nd son of Jacob and one of the 12 patriarchs of Israel.
30. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
31. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
35. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
39. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
46. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
50. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. Offering little or no hope.
61. An informal term for a father.
63. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
64. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
65. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
66. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
67. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. A feeling of intense indignation (now used only in the phrase "in high dudgeon").
5. An inferior imitator of some distinguished writer or artist of musician.
6. Indicating the most important performer or role.
7. Small drought-resistant sorghums having large yellow or whitish grains.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
9. Reduce the level of land, as by erosion.
10. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
11. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
12. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
20. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
22. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
28. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
29. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
32. A Hindu prince or king in India.
33. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
34. A young woman making her debut into society.
36. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
37. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
49. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Look at with amorous intentions.
52. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
53. On the positive side or higher end of a scale.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
60. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
62. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.