1. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. The act of catching an object with the hands.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
14. In bed.
15. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
16. A number to which another number (the addend) is added.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
20. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
22. A state in midwestern United States.
23. Half the width of an em.
24. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
26. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
44. By bad luck.
47. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
49. An amoeba-like protozoan with a chitinous shell resembling an umbrella.
53. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
57. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
58. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
59. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
63. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
64. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
3. A motley assortment of things.
4. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
5. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. A three-tone Chadic language.
8. A public promotion of some product or service.
9. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
10. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
11. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
12. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
21. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. An associate degree in applied science.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. Occurring or done each day.
31. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
35. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
38. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
40. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
42. A native of ancient Troy.
43. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
45. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
46. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A flexible container with a single opening.
50. Praise, glorify, or honor.
51. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
52. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
56. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
60. Before noon.