1. A unit of pressure.
4. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
10. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
13. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
14. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
15. (informal) Roused to anger.
16. An audiotape recording of sound.
17. A man who serves as a sailor.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
21. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
22. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
24. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
26. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
28. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
29. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
33. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
37. The cry made by sheep.
38. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
40. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
47. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
48. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
50. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
54. Towards the side away from the wind.
58. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. An honorary degree in science.
60. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
62. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
63. An associate degree in applied science.
64. A port city in southwestern Iran.
65. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
3. Formally making a person known to another or to the public.
4. Makeup that is used to darken and thicken the eye lashes.
5. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
6. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
7. A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
10. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
11. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
20. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
23. A human female who does housework.
25. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
27. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
30. The closing section of a musical composition.
31. The food served and eaten at one time.
32. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
34. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
39. A city in Lombardy on the Po River.
40. A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence.
41. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
42. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
43. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
45. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
46. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
49. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
51. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
52. In bed.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. A boy or man.
57. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
61. An associate degree in nursing.