1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
9. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
13. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
15. A slender double-reed instrument.
16. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
18. Lacking excess flesh.
19. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
20. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
27. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. In bed.
36. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
43. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
44. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
47. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
50. The content of cognition.
52. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
54. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
56. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
62. Sour or bitter in taste.
64. The month following April and preceding June.
65. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
67. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Among the largest bony fish.
3. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. (Middle Eastern) Small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds.
6. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
7. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
8. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
9. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
10. Dwell (archaic).
11. Capital and largest city of Italy.
12. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
17. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
22. Top part of an apron.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. A human limb.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
35. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
40. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
45. A hat that is round and black and hard with a narrow brim.
46. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Jordan's port.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. A boy or man.
53. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. An awkward stupid person.
58. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
59. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
63. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.