1. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
4. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
10. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
13. An affirmative.
14. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
15. Being one more than forty.
16. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
17. A genus of Ploceidae.
19. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
23. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
25. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
27. Being five more than fifty.
29. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
30. The academic world.
34. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. The cry made by sheep.
44. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
45. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.
48. A clay pipe with a short stem.
50. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
51. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
53. A woman of refinement.
56. Like a bulb.
60. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
61. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
64. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
65. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
66. The psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning.
68. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
69. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
70. Distributed or spread over a considerable extent.
71. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
1. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
4. A tight-fitting headdress.
5. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
6. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
10. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
11. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
12. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
18. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
20. Colloquial British abbreviation.
22. A master's degree in business.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart.
31. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
32. Produced by a manufacturing process.
33. Very dark black.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
41. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
42. 1 species.
43. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Lower in esteem.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
56. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
57. Toward the mouth or oral region.
58. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
59. A cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats.
62. (informal) Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman.
63. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
64. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
67. A state in north central United States.