1. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
10. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
13. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
14. 1 species.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
18. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
19. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
20. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
21. (combining form) Former.
22. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
28. 1/1000 gram.
30. The cry made by sheep.
32. Unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound.
36. New Guinea echidnas.
39. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
40. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
41. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
42. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
47. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
50. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
55. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
59. Lean end of the neck.
60. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
62. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
63. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
66. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
67. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
68. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
2. Not fake or counterfeit.
3. City in Sudan.
4. By bad luck.
5. Informal terms for a mother.
6. A slender double-reed instrument.
7. A sweet flavored liquid (usually containing a small amount of alcohol) used in compounding medicines to be taken by mouth in order to mask an unpleasant taste.
8. A decree that prohibits something.
9. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
10. Powerful mackerel shark of the Atlantic and Pacific.
11. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
12. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
17. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
23. A decoy who lures customers into a gambling establishment (especially one with a fixed game).
25. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
27. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
34. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
35. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
37. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
48. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
49. An unsteady uneven gait.
51. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
52. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
56. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
57. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
58. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
64. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
65. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).