1. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
4. A square dance figure.
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
13. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
14. Render capable or able for some task.
15. A slight amount or degree of difference.
16. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
18. Lower in esteem.
19. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
20. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
22. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
23. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. Capital of Swaziland.
38. Indian sitar player who popularized classical Indian music in the West (born in 1920).
42. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
43. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
49. God of wealth and love.
51. Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing.
54. Make less active or intense.
58. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
59. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
64. Australasian kingfishers.
66. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
67. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
68. A port city in southwestern Iran.
69. Related by blood.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
3. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
4. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. A deep bow.
7. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
8. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
9. Not only so, but.
10. A state in the western United States.
11. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
12. Chief port of Yemen.
17. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
21. A fraudulent business scheme.
24. 1/1000 gram.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
30. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
31. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
32. A town in north central Oklahoma.
33. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
41. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
42. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
47. An inflammatory swelling or sore.
48. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. (Greek mythology) God of love.
53. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
56. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
57. Very dark black.
60. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
61. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
65. In operation or operational.