1. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
4. Large highly venomous snake of northeastern Australia.
10. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
13. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
14. Refuse to acknowledge.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
17. The sacred city of Lamaism.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Squash bugs.
21. A three-tone Chadic language.
23. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. An accountant certified by the state.
27. (Roman mythology) A princess of Tyre who was the founder and queen of Carthage.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
31. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
33. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
39. The cry made by sheep.
40. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
42. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
45. An endorsement.
46. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
49. The female or generative principle.
52. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
53. A Russian river.
57. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
62. Black tropical American cuckoo.
63. Obvious and dull.
64. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
65. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
66. Jordan's port.
67. By bad luck.
1. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
2. A genus of Lamnidae.
3. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
4. A genus of Cichlidae.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. In or of the present month.
7. Arranged for pictorial purposes.
8. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
9. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
10. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
11. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
12. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
26. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
28. A tax on various goods brought into a town.
32. (informal) Rural and uncouth.
34. A state in midwestern United States.
35. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857).
38. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
41. A region in central Italy.
42. Arranged for pictorial purposes.
43. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. Liquid excretory product.
48. Make difficult to perceive by sight.
50. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
51. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. The food served and eaten at one time.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
60. Tag the base runner to get him out.
61. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.