1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
9. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
13. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
14. A genus of Lamnidae.
15. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
18. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
19. An established custom.
21. Favoring one person or side over another.
23. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
24. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
26. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
29. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
32. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
41. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
42. Tranquilizer and antidepressant (trade name Triavil) sometimes used as an antiemetic for adults.
44. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
45. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
48. A small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge.
52. Smeared thickly.
54. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
56. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
57. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
58. Bar temporarily.
61. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
62. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
63. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A major god.
2. Tropical Asian starlings.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Freight car without permanent sides or roof.
5. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
6. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
7. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
8. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
9. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
10. Squash bugs.
11. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
12. Wearing or provided with clothing.
20. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
22. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
25. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
27. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
28. A boy or man.
30. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
37. A suburb of Paris.
38. A small railroad car propelled by hand or by a small motor.
39. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
40. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
41. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
43. Of or like a cecum.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
49. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
50. Any of a family of bowed stringed instruments that preceded the violin family.
51. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.