1. God of the earth.
4. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. Wife of Balder.
15. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
16. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
18. A favorite saying of a sect or political group.
20. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
21. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
24. Lower in esteem.
25. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
26. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
28. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
30. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
32. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
34. God of love and erotic desire.
37. In operation or operational.
41. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
43. One of the three Furies.
45. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. A small cake leavened with yeast.
49. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
52. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
55. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
57. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
60. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
61. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
62. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
68. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
69. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
70. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
2. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
3. Avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers.
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. Type genus of the Gadidae.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
8. An associate degree in applied science.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
11. Squash bugs.
12. A person who avoids the company or assistance of others.
17. The capital of Mali.
19. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
22. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
31. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
36. Type genus of the Majidae.
38. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
46. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
50. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
51. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Jordan's port.
56. A blind god.
57. Remaining after all deductions.
58. Moderate or restrain.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
66. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.