1. A secret agent hired by a state to obtain (military) information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors.
4. (British) A cup of tea.
9. North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng.
13. Towards the side away from the wind.
14. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
15. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
18. A Russian river.
19. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
21. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
24. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
25. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
28. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
30. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
32. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. An accountant certified by the state.
36. A radioactive transuranic element.
38. English monk and scholar (672-735).
40. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
43. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
45. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
46. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
49. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
54. Away from the mouth or oral region.
57. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
60. A quantity of no importance.
61. A master's degree in business.
62. A large fleet.
64. Tag the base runner to get him out.
65. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
2. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
3. Not only so, but.
4. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
5. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. Seed of a pea plant.
8. Sea catfishes.
9. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
10. South American cavy.
11. A person who is abnormally small.
12. Narrow-leaved green herbage.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Being nine more than ninety.
26. An informal term for a father.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
29. 1 species.
31. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
33. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
48. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
50. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
51. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
52. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
53. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. The bill in a restaurant.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.