1. Not subject to defeat.
4. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
9. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
13. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
14. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
15. A small cut of meat including part of a rib.
16. A boy or man.
17. A state of partial or total darkness.
18. The emotion of hate.
19. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
21. A soft silvery metallic element.
22. Wildly disordered.
24. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
30. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
34. Hawthorn of southern United States bearing juicy acid scarlet fruit often used in jellies or preserves.
37. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
39. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The basic unit of money in Great Britain.
43. A large quantity of written matter.
45. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
47. An associate degree in applied science.
49. A light touch or stroke.
50. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
55. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
59. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
60. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
64. Of or denoting or relating to the Balkan countries or their inhabitants or the Balkan peninsula or the Balkan Mountains.
66. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
67. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
68. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
69. The sound made by corvine birds.
1. Of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
4. A periodic paperback publication.
5. A suburb of Paris.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
8. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
9. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
10. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
11. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
12. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
20. Not only so, but.
23. Type genus of the Anatidae.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
29. Type genus of the Hylidae.
31. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
32. Being two more than forty.
33. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
35. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
36. A large number or amount.
38. Jordan's port.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
44. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
46. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
48. Jordan's port.
51. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
52. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
53. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
54. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
55. (informal) Roused to anger.
56. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
58. Beside one another in a row or rank.
61. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
65. Before noon.