1. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
5. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
13. Have supper.
14. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
18. An ancient port on the Mediterranean.
20. Slanderous defamation.
22. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
23. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
32. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
35. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
36. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
37. Covering that are used on a bed.
38. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
39. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
41. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
47. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
50. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
59. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
60. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
61. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
62. On or toward the lee.
63. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
64. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. The probability of a specified outcome.
2. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
3. Belonging to some prior time.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
5. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
6. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
7. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
10. An endorsement.
11. A republic in western South America.
12. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
17. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
19. (of linens or clothes) Smoothed with a hot iron.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
25. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
26. Having edges that are jagged from injury.
27. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
28. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
29. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
30. Interchangeable with `means' in the expression `by dint of'.
31. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
33. English monk and scholar (672-735).
34. An unofficial association of people or groups.
40. French novelist.
41. A state in midwestern United States.
43. Someone who asks a question.
45. An associate degree in nursing.
46. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
49. Young sheep.
51. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
52. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
56. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
58. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.