1. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
4. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
10. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
13. The cry made by sheep.
14. Of or relating to or associated with the uvula.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
17. Open to change.
18. A local computer network for communication between computers.
19. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
21. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
23. Source of a tough elastic wood.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
26. Loose or flaccid body fat.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
38. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
41. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
43. The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
49. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
51. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
53. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
57. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
58. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
65. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. A bachelor's degree in library science.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
3. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
6. Give a nickname to.
7. Having the same or similar characteristics.
8. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
9. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
10. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
11. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
12. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
20. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. Not reflecting light.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
31. A genus of Lamnidae.
33. Type genus of the Amiidae.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A young woman making her debut into society.
39. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. Not subjected to an aging process.
45. Resembling or similar.
47. Informal terms for dogs.
48. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
50. Jordan's port.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
54. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).