1. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
4. A town in southwestern Idaho.
9. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
15. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
16. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
18. An informal term for a father.
19. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
20. A non-aromatic saturated hydrocarbon with the general formula CnH(2n+2).
23. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
24. Before noon.
25. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
28. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
31. A period of time spent sleeping.
32. A state in midwestern United States.
34. Lower in esteem.
37. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
41. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
43. A human limb.
44. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
48. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
51. US slang for Canadians in general and French Canadians in particular.
53. Relating to or characteristic of the Celts.
57. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
58. Read anew.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
63. Produced by inbreeding.
64. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
65. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
66. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
67. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
3. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
4. The compass point midway between north and west.
5. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
6. A master's degree in business.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. An organization of military land forces.
11. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
12. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
17. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
21. A genus of bee.
22. Relating to or near the ulna.
26. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
27. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
29. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
30. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857).
36. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
38. The imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
46. Something twisted and tight and swollen.
47. A firm open-weave fabric used for a curtain in the theater.
48. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
49. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
50. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
52. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
54. Made of or resembling lace.
55. An Eskimo hut.
56. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
59. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
60. To make a mistake or be incorrect.