1. A unit of pressure.
4. Your parents.
9. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
13. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
15. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
16. Being one more than nine.
17. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. The act of scanning.
21. (prefix) Within.
23. A decree that prohibits something.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
27. Being one more than one hundred.
29. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
34. United States assassin of President John F. Kennedy (1939-1963).
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
40. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
42. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
43. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. A light touch or stroke.
48. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
51. A Russian river.
55. A spar that extends the bowsprit.
58. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
60. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
65. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
1. An honorary arts degree.
2. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
3. An island northwest of Wales.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
5. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
6. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
7. A festival featuring African-American culture.
8. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
9. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
20. Type genus of the Nepidae.
22. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
26. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
28. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
30. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
31. Divulge information or secrets.
32. A painful sore with a hard pus-filled core.
33. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
35. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
36. Fallow deer.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
44. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
50. In bed.
52. A French abbot.
53. Containing or filled with salt.
54. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
56. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
57. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. An associate degree in nursing.
63. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.