1. The sister of your father or mother.
5. Obvious and dull.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
14. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
15. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
16. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
17. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
18. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
19. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
21. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. A doctor's degree in education.
26. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
28. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
30. A song that was formerly popular.
34. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
38. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
39. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. The basic unit of money in Iran.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
47. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
53. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
55. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
57. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
61. A proportion multiplied by 100.
62. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. (informal) Of the highest quality.
67. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
68. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
69. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
70. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
71. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
2. Relating to the Urdu language.
3. City in Sudan.
4. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Tag the base runner to get him out.
8. Affect with wonder.
9. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
20. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
22. Person who does no work.
24. A bachelor's degree in science.
27. An accountant certified by the state.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
32. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
33. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
35. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
36. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
37. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
41. How long something has existed.
45. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
46. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
49. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. A line on a sphere that cuts all meridians at the same angle.
52. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
56. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
57. Being nine more than forty.
58. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. In bed.
60. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
63. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
64. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.