1. An associate degree in applied science.
4. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
9. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
14. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
15. An elaborate song for solo voice.
16. Toward the mouth or oral region.
18. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
19. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
31. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
35. Tree native to southeastern Asia having reddish wood with a mottled or striped black grain.
37. A city of southeastern Mexico.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. Lacking in light.
43. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Any taillike structure.
48. A genus of Lamnidae.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. (informal) Exceptionally good.
54. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
58. The capital of Morocco.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. Used of a single unit or thing.
64. Assign a new name to.
66. A master's degree in business.
67. An informal term for a father.
68. Freed from illness or injury.
69. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
6. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
7. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
8. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
9. A strongbox for holding cash.
10. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
11. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
12. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
22. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
28. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
30. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
32. A city in Veneto.
33. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
34. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
36. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
41. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
42. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
44. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
47. How long something has existed.
49. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
52. Type genus of the Ranidae.
53. In bed.
55. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. South African term for `boss'.
59. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
61. A doctor's degree in education.
62. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
65. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.