1. Gone by.
4. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
10. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
13. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
14. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
15. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
19. English monk and scholar (672-735).
21. Of high moral or intellectual value.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
26. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
29. Workplace where skins and hides are tanned.
32. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A boy or man.
36. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
37. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
42. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
46. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
47. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
51. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
55. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
57. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
61. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
65. A genus of Ploceidae.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
3. Belonging to some prior time.
4. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. Softly bright or radiant.
8. (biology) Nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism.
9. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
10. Abnormally enlarged thyroid gland.
11. Give over.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. An ore that is the chief source of zinc.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
24. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
27. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
28. The female reproductive cell.
30. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
31. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Run away.
41. A Mid-Atlantic state.
43. Divulge information or secrets.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
48. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
52. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
53. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
56. The basic unit of money on Malta.
58. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
59. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
62. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.