1. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
10. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Type genus of the Otariidae.
15. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
16. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
18. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
19. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
20. Of or relating to or involving an area.
21. Of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado n 1.
23. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
26. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
27. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
30. A light touch or stroke.
32. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
38. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
42. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
45. Lower in esteem.
47. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
56. Offering fun and gaiety.
58. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
60. A master's degree in library science.
63. The cry made by sheep.
64. Towards the side away from the wind.
65. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
66. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
1. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
4. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
5. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
6. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. Capital and largest city of the Ukraine.
9. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
10. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
11. A genus of Ploceidae.
12. Someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime.
17. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
22. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. A sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey.
28. English essayist (1775-1834).
29. Divulge information or secrets.
31. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
34. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. A master's degree in business.
36. An associate degree in applied science.
37. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
39. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
43. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Jordan's port.
49. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
50. Very light colored.
51. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
52. A Spanish river.
53. A desert in central Asia.
54. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. A Russian river.