1. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
4. State in northeastern India.
9. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
14. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
15. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
16. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
19. The content of cognition.
20. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. Regional and archaic.
26. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
30. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
31. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
35. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis.
41. Young sheep.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. The sacred writings of the Christian religion.
48. Jordan's port.
51. New World lizards.
54. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
56. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
57. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
58. The ohmic resistance of a conductor.
60. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
61. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
62. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
63. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
1. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
4. A resource.
5. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
6. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
7. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
8. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
9. A specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee.
10. Radiating or as if radiating light.
11. British composer (1857-1934).
12. Make improvements or corrections to.
17. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
18. An unsuccessful ending.
21. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Any thick messy substance.
28. Affectedly dainty or refined.
32. A boy or man.
33. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
34. Tag the base runner to get him out.
36. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
37. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
38. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
40. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
42. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
44. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
47. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
48. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
49. God of love and erotic desire.
50. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
52. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
53. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
55. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
59. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.