1. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
4. The basic unit of money in Macao.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
14. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
18. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
20. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
32. The upper branches and leaves of a tree.
35. English monk and scholar (672-735).
38. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
39. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
40. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
43. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
46. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
50. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. Of or like a cecum.
56. Invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell.
61. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
63. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
64. The last (12th) month of the year.
65. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
67. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
68. A human limb.
69. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
2. Wood of a sumac.
3. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
4. A unit of pressure.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
7. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
8. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
9. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
10. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
11. Divulge information or secrets.
12. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
21. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
22. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
26. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
28. Goddess of fate.
29. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
31. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. An endorsement.
34. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
36. (informal) Of the highest quality.
37. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A contorted facial expression.
43. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
44. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
45. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
46. Divulge information or secrets.
47. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
53. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
54. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
55. Type genus of the Amiidae.
57. Toward the mouth or oral region.
58. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. God of love and erotic desire.
62. A police officer who investigates crimes.
66. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.