1. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
4. A South American river.
10. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
13. Any high mountain.
14. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
15. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
16. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
18. Wet with dew.
19. The month following July and preceding September.
20. Summer cypress.
22. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
24. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. Used of a single unit or thing.
27. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
30. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
38. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
39. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
42. A genus of Indriidae.
44. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
47. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
48. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in Sichuan.
53. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
57. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
58. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
61. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
62. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
63. Of or in or relating to the nose.
64. Trace the shape of.
65. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
66. Performance of moral or religious acts.
67. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
1. A covering to disguise or conceal the face.
2. Of or being the lowest female voice.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
7. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
8. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
9. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
11. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
12. Formerly the chief magistrate in the republics of Venice and Genoa.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
21. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
23. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
25. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
28. In bed.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
32. A Loloish language.
33. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. Type genus of the Gavidae.
40. A primeval personification of air and breath.
41. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. A tiny cavity filled with fluid in the cytoplasm of a cell.
44. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
49. The content of cognition.
50. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
51. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
52. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
54. Flowing in drops.
55. The highest level or degree attainable.
56. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
59. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
60. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.