1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Of or relating to an inability to urinate.
10. A master's degree in theology.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
15. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
16. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
18. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
23. The sixth month of the civil year.
24. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
25. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
26. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
28. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
30. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
33. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
46. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
49. Included seven times in every 19 years.
52. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
56. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
57. The 3rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
60. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
61. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
62. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
63. Located in or toward the back or rear.
64. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
65. The space between two lines or planes that intersect.
66. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
1. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
2. Lose blood from one's body.
3. Beat with a cane.
4. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
5. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
6. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
7. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
8. The content of cognition.
9. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
10. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
11. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
12. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
22. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
27. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
34. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
35. A strong emotion.
36. Not divisible by two.
38. In bed.
39. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
40. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
43. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
45. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
47. German poet (born in Austria) whose imagery and mystic lyricism influenced 20-th century German literature (1875-1926).
48. An oil port in southern Iraq.
49. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. A genus of Mustelidae.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
54. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
55. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
58. One millionth of a gram.
59. The fatty flesh of eel.