1. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
4. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
9. A Loloish language.
13. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
14. Found along western Atlantic coast.
15. Dearly loved.
16. Goddess of fate.
17. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
18. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
19. Of or relating to a creed.
21. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
23. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
25. A young woman making her debut into society.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
33. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
35. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. Being nine more than ninety.
40. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
43. Any of a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
48. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
52. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
55. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
60. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
61. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
62. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
63. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
64. Take away the weapons from.
65. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
1. German composer of operas (1714-1787).
2. Very large red gum tree.
3. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
4. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
5. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
6. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
7. A master's degree in business.
8. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
12. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. An informal term for a father.
22. Fiddler crabs.
24. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
26. Call upon in supplication.
28. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
29. Belonging to some prior time.
31. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
32. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
34. Offering fun and gaiety.
37. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
38. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
41. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
42. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
45. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
46. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. The complete duration of something.
51. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
52. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
53. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
54. South African term for `boss'.
56. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
57. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
58. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
59. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.