1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A large fleet.
10. A single-reed woodwind with a conical bore.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A computerized data system to provide brokers with price quotations for securities traded over the counter.
15. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. An internal representation of the world.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
21. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
25. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
28. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
32. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
35. An Anatolian language.
37. An accountant certified by the state.
39. The month following July and preceding September.
40. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. A card game for 2 players.
46. A light touch or stroke.
47. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
50. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
51. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
55. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
56. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
58. Lie adjacent to another.
61. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
62. At the proper time.
63. Jordan's port.
64. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Cry plaintively.
2. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
3. Singing jazz.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
5. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
6. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
7. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
8. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
9. Jordan's port.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
11. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
12. A city of central China.
20. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
22. Largest known toad species.
24. A bachelor's degree in religion.
26. The sixth month of the civil year.
27. World's longest river (4187 miles).
29. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
30. Not open.
31. A feeling of intense anger.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
36. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. Jordan's port.
43. In bed.
44. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
45. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
48. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
49. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. Make reference to.
54. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. Unknown god.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.