1. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
4. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
10. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
13. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
14. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
15. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
16. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
17. Not active or moving.
18. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
19. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
21. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
23. Period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6.
24. 1/10 gram.
25. Be expected to.
32. Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality.
33. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
35. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
36. Used of a single unit or thing.
38. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
39. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
40. A city of central China.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
45. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
51. A cruel and brutal fellow.
55. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
56. A nation in northern North America.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
62. The third month of the civil year.
63. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
64. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
65. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
2. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. The contraction of the chambers of the heart (especially the ventricles) to drive blood into the aorta and pulmonary artery.
5. Wearing a hat or a hat of a particular kind.
6. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
7. Not reflecting light.
8. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
9. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. A narrow way or road.
12. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
20. An onerous or difficult concern.
22. Highly excited.
26. A Loloish language.
27. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
28. The cry made by sheep.
29. A decree that prohibits something.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
41. Tag the base runner to get him out.
43. Before noon.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
46. English empiricist philosopher who believed that all knowledge is derived from sensory experience (1632-1704).
47. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
48. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
52. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
53. English monk and scholar (672-735).
54. In the Roman calendar.
57. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
58. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
59. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.