1. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
4. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
10. Being six more than fifty.
13. A state of southwestern India.
14. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
15. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
16. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
18. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
19. To some (great or small) extent.
21. Soft blue-gray mineral.
24. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
27. Freshwater fish of Central America having a long swordlike tail.
30. A large fleet.
34. American novelist (1909-1955).
35. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
37. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
38. Soft light-colored wood of any of various linden trees.
41. Large flaring bone forming one half of the pelvis.
44. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
47. An associate degree in nursing.
49. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
52. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
56. Having a woven pattern.
59. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
60. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
62. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
63. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
65. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
66. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
67. Pay back.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Highly excited.
2. Capital and largest city of Italy.
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
5. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
7. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
8. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. A Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man.
10. A Russian river.
11. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
12. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
17. Freed from illness or injury.
20. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
22. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
23. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
25. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
28. Armor plate that protects the chest.
29. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
31. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
32. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
33. Chief port of Yemen.
36. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
39. A mournful poem.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
42. The property of being pliant.
43. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
48. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
52. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
53. In addition.
54. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
55. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
57. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
58. God of love and erotic desire.
61. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
64. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.