1. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
4. A republic in central Europe.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
14. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
15. The basic unit of money in Romania.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
19. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
21. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. Extremely pleasing.
26. Waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body.
30. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
34. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
37. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
38. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
39. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
41. An expression of greeting.
44. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
56. North American rat snakes.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. Late time of life.
63. Hear or try a court case anew.
64. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
65. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. The sixth month of the civil year.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. Imagined as in a play.
4. Liquid excretory product.
5. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
6. A human limb.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
9. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
10. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
11. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
12. Type genus of the Sulidae.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
24. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
27. Being two more than ninety.
28. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
29. A slight amount or degree of difference.
31. A state in the western United States.
32. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
33. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
42. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. Of surpassing excellence.
46. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
49. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
50. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
52. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
53. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
54. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
57. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
58. Seed of a pea plant.
59. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
60. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.