1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. A governor of a province in ancient Persia.
10. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
14. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. A unit of pressure.
17. Trade name of a drug rich in iron.
18. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
19. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
31. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
34. English writer of macabre short stories (1863-1943).
36. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
39. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
43. Erect plant with small clusters of pink trumpet-shaped flowers of southwestern United States.
45. A master's degree in business.
47. A cruel and brutal fellow.
49. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
55. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
56. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
58. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
61. 16 ounces.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
65. Of or belonging to an aecium.
68. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
69. The residue that remains when something is burned.
70. A deep bow.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
2. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
3. Fallow deer.
4. (Norse mythology) Wife of Thor and guardian of the home.
5. Advanced in years.
6. Large brightly crested bird of Africa.
7. A motley assortment of things.
8. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
9. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
10. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
11. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
12. An island of central Hawaii.
20. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
22. A fraudulent business scheme.
24. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
26. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
29. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
30. A book of the New Testament.
32. 10 grams.
33. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
35. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
41. A loss of will power.
42. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
44. The eighth month of the civil year.
46. An indistinct shapeless form.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Jordan's port.
53. Type genus of the Anatidae.
54. German bacteriologist who isolated the anthrax bacillus and the tubercle bacillus and the cholera bacillus (1843-1910).
57. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
60. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
61. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
62. The cry made by sheep.
66. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
67. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.