1. The act of catching an object with the hands.
5. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
15. The twelfth month of the civil year.
16. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
17. A narrow way or road.
18. God of fire.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. A town in northern Egypt.
23. Informal terms for a mother.
25. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
26. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
29. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
32. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
33. A doctor's degree in optometry.
34. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
38. Show a response or a reaction to something.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
44. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
46. 1 species.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
61. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
64. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
65. A doctor's degree in education.
66. A deep bow.
67. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. A quantity of no importance.
3. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
4. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
5. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A state in midwestern United States.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
11. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
12. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
20. A member of a subgroup of people who inhabit Lesotho.
22. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
24. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
27. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
28. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
30. (informal) Of the highest quality.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
36. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
37. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
39. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
40. Toward the mouth or oral region.
41. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
45. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
47. A town in southwestern Idaho.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
51. On or toward the lee.
52. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
54. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
59. A unit of pressure.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
63. Being ten more than one hundred forty.