1. The compass point that is one point north of due west.
4. Away from the mouth or oral region.
10. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Supernatural half-man and half-bird vehicle or bearer of Vishnu.
15. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
16. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
18. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
19. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
21. Drooping of the upper eyelid caused by muscle paralysis and weakness.
23. Overgrown with ivy.
25. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
29. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
33. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
35. Greek mythology.
37. Squash bugs.
40. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
48. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
51. Used of eyes lacking liveliness.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. A young woman.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. Characteristic of a mob.
62. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
63. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
64. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A city in east central Texas.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A quantity of no importance.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
6. Order by virtue of superior authority.
7. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
8. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Adapin and Sinequan) with numerous side effects (dry mouth and sedation and gastrointestinal disturbances).
9. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
10. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. Type genus of the Apidae.
20. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
22. A doctor's degree in optometry.
24. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
26. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
27. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
28. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
30. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
31. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
32. Set down according to a plan.
36. A state in northwestern North America.
38. Possible to sell.
39. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
42. Relatively small long-winged tube-nosed bird that flies far from land.
43. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
44. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
47. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
49. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
50. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
52. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
53. Very dark black.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
58. Not out.