1. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
4. Large tree of Trinidad and Guyana having odd-pinnate leaves and violet-scented axillary racemes of yellow flowers and long smooth pods.
9. A flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge.
13. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
14. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
15. The capital of Western Samoa.
16. Small genus of South American evergreen vines.
18. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
19. A genus of Lamnidae.
22. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
24. One or some or every or all without specification.
25. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
28. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
30. Australian evergreen shrubs.
33. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
36. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. A doctor's degree in religion.
43. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
45. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
46. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
49. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
58. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
59. The act of scanning.
60. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
61. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
62. Type genus of the Ranidae.
63. A city in northern India.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
2. God of death.
3. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
5. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
8. Relating to or being a member of an ethnic group.
9. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
10. A quantity upon which a mathematical operation is performed.
11. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
12. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
17. (used of certain religious orders) Barefoot or wearing only sandals.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
23. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
26. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
27. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
29. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
31. A genus of Ploceidae.
32. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
35. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
37. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
41. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
42. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
44. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
46. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
50. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A decree that prohibits something.
55. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
56. A human limb.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. Being nine more than ninety.