1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
5. A native-born Israeli.
10. A case for containing a set of articles.
13. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
14. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
15. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
16. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
18. Make less active or intense.
20. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
22. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
26. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
36. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
38. Capital of Swaziland.
41. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. True firs.
47. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. 16 ounces.
52. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
57. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. North American rat snakes.
64. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
65. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
66. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
67. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. French painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1832-1883).
3. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
4. English actor who edited the first folio of Shakespeare's plays (1556-1630).
5. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
8. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
11. The basic unit of money in Peru.
12. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
17. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
19. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
21. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
28. In bed.
30. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. Give over.
34. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. The vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof.
39. An Iranian language spoken in Pakistan and Iran and Afghanistan and Russia and the Persian gulf.
40. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
45. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
46. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
48. A telegram sent abroad.
49. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. An uproarious party.
53. Anything that serves as an enticement.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
56. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
58. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
59. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.