1. An honorary degree in science.
4. A handsaw for cutting with the grain of the wood.
10. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
13. Informal terms for the mouth.
14. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
17. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
19. United States pharmacologist (born in Germany) who was the first to show that acetylcholine is produced at the junction between a parasympathetic nerve and a muscle (1873-1961).
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
23. The fourth month of the civil year.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
31. An old Scottish coin of little value.
35. A light touch or stroke.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
38. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
42. English monk and scholar (672-735).
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. A genus of Lamnidae.
49. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
50. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
53. 1/10 gram.
54. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
57. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
58. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
61. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
62. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
63. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
64. (informal) Roused to anger.
65. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
66. A port city in southwestern Iran.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Small cold-water silvery fish.
2. Small and light boat.
3. A person of unquestioning obedience.
4. Used in former classifications to include all ratite bird orders.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
11. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
12. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
18. Related to or located at the back.
20. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
25. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
28. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
29. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. Using speech rather than writing.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
34. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
39. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
40. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
41. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
42. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
46. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
48. Jordan's port.
51. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
52. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
55. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).